Customer Relations Manager
Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity for a Customer Relationship Manager to join Sentinel Group Security Ltd in our London office.
We are looking for an experience Customer Relations Manager for the London region, the right candidate should be someone with adequate managerial experience in the security industry as well as an academic background in management. We have many prestigious customers in London that will be looked after by our CRM and any needs of the customers should go through the CRM.
This is a full time position, 09:00 – 17:00, 40hrs per week. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources; managing staff.
Duties as CRM:
* Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
* Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analysing information and applications.
* Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analysing results; implementing changes.
* Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing network problems.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
* Accomplishes information systems and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
Requirements:Must have a valid SIA licence and a full UK licence
Customer Service, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Staffing, Planning, Tracking Budget Expenses, Analysing Information , Developing Standards, Help Desk Experience, Emphasising Excellence
• Company pension scheme
• Paid holidays
• Company vehicle and fuel card
• Mobile phone